Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Law Library Visit

Good morning/afternoon/evening! A few weeks ago my mom’s friend Marie took me to the place she works. She’s a law librarian at a place called Harris Beach. She finds books about certain laws to give to attorneys. I thought it was fascinating how all the laws of this country are kept in one building. It was interesting to learn how the organization of the books worked for two reasons:

  1. I LOVE organization!
  2. I’m intrigued on how law works

Marie even showed me the website where they are putting the books on (that must be a lot of work!). Afterward, we went out for salad and pizza at Bocacinni’s, a little restaurant in Perinton Square.

In short, I had a fun time, and I hope to come back to Harris Beach again.

DSCF6816_eDSCF7176_eDSCF7182_e

No comments:

Post a Comment