Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Camp Nicol: Day 1

Today (after 5 hours plus rest stops)we arrived in Haverford. Tamara set us up with rooms soon after. Then Joyce and I played with Sylvia for a while (She has so many toys!). Once she got tired out, it was dinnertime. We had peanut noodles with tofu and “crazy rooster sauce”. It was pretty good. I never knew peanut butter and noodles tasted good together! After dinner, it was dessert obviously. There was a frozen yogurt store right across the street, so Tamara treated me to some. I had cookies and cream with a little milk chocolate and some chocolate chips and brownie chunks. (I know you’d love it Oma!) Now I’m sitting in the dining room typing away across from Tamara and Bob, planning our sightseeing for tomorrow.

Read about our adventures in Philadelphia tomorrow! But for now, I’m signing off! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. OK--trying to comment again! Sounds like a good first day; hope you had enough to do on the car ride down. Do you think Tamara would share her peanut noodle recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks like your first day at Camp Nicol went VERY well!
    I look forward to many more interesting comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom: Maybe, but you could also try Googling it.

    ReplyDelete