Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hello, again!

I know I keep saying this and it never comes true, but I will blog much more now. I have more time since Winter Break started, and I have so much going on, especially at school. Here's a highlight of what's going on in my life:


  • I applied and was accepted in the Robotics Competition! Two teammates and I will be building a robot to complete a task. In this case, there are two options. We can make a robot to race up a 10 degree incline in the shortest amount of time or make one to navigate a maze.We will use the Lego Robotics Kit and will meet about every week to prepare. The competition will be on April 25, 2012.
  • I am in the school musical "Oliver!". I am a Workhouse boy. So far, I am a part of the musical numbers "Food, Glorious Food", "Oliver!", "Consider Yourself", "Oom Pah Pah", and "Who Will Buy". The show is on March 16th and 17th.
  • I have set up an account on Pinterest, and I am enjoying it. I post recipes, books, movies, articles, technology information, and all kinds of things!
I realized I didn't have as much going on as I thought, but, along with blogging, it's enough to keep me occupied.

Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment