Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

February 14
Today I celebrated Valentine's Day with my family. I opened some presents and got some cards. My dad's was quite extravagant as usual. He always makes it real big, and he uses shiny markers. And let me tell you he does not follow the rules!
My sister and I bickered as usual, since she's thinker, and I'm a feeler. She's mysterious, and keeps to herself, while I'm bubbly, and vivacious. I'm loud, and she's quiet. And they say opposites attract!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect summary of life around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started your blog! We've always known that you have talent, and now you're starting to figure it out for yourself. That's good!

    Sounds like you had a nice Valentine's Day! When you get older, you're always going to remember your Dad's big & extravagant Valentine's...

    xx, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful Valentine's Day... thank you for the great cupid picture; I've placed it as my new profile picture on FB!

    ReplyDelete