Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Education

Something that has always been very puzzling to me is why people don’t like school. Sure, it’s a lot of work and school taxes are high, but it’s amazing how you can learn new information and skills everyday! There are also extra-curricular activities which make each day different. And I don’t know about you, but I love coming home everyday and sharing my new knowledge. Schooling has also trained me to be very organized, having to keep up with home and schoolwork, long-term projects, and making sure I keep my grades up. Most of my friends I’ve met through school. I love to learn and socialize with new people.

I love learning new things about technology as well, which makes writing a 5 paragraph essay a lot easier!

All in all, I don’t know what I’d do without school. I’d have no organization, commitment, and social skills without. And you probably would too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a passion for learning; it's a life-long commitment. Life changes fast, so you've got to keep up and constantly learn new things. So, even though your formal education will someday come to an end, you will always have plenty to learn and discover in both your career and home life!

    ReplyDelete