Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Future Librarian

Hello, everyone! Recently, I’ve learned about YEP (Youth Employment Program) jobs at my school, so I looked at the job postings and selected the one I liked.

In this case, I chose the library to work at. I’d organize books(because many people don’t keep them that way!), dust shelves, and help people find books. I had gotten very excited on that aspect, for I love to read and suggest.

I’m elated about working there, especially since my job starts on Monday! Mrs. Heider (the woman who organizes the whole thing) had informed me that Mrs. Conrow (the librarian and my employer) was very happy I was working for her, since she knew I loved reading and helping out.

It’ll be tough work, and I’m a very busy person, but I know I can manage!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claude,

    Hope your first day on the job went well. I'm very proud of your initiative in taking on the extra challenge of balancing your YEP job, band, lessons and regular school activities. The school library is lucky to have you!

    love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect job for you! It lets you be with books and other sources of information and stories and takes advantage of your organizational skills.

    ReplyDelete